Saturday, December 20, 2014

December 20, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi




December 20, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi Today was spent shopping for everyone except Bill and me.  I didn’t feel well enough to even get out of the MHO.  Sara went shopping the other grandmother, Jojo.  Brent and Courtney went to Walmart.  For Brent, that was a challenge.  When Sara got home, they took her to shop for Christmas from Brent.  That little girl really likes to shop!

We spent some time going over my dischargee papers from the hospital.  I have a follow up appointment on Monday and I need to have in mind the questions I want ask.

There are some really pretty sunset here.  This house across from Brent

may appear to be on fire, but it isn't.  Just a beautiful sunset.




No comments:

Post a Comment