Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


We had some rain this morning.  It seemed like a good day for Mexican food, so away we went.  There are several places that serve good TexMex.

After eating, Brent took me to Hobby Lobby.  I needed to do a little bit of Christmas shopping.  Because the store is so busy and crowded with displays, we decided not to take my “sports car” aka scooter, in.  That was a big mistake.  By the time I got back out to the car, I was very, very tired, and my balance was worse than ever.

A nice long nap really helped.  When Sara came home from school, we had a nice visit.  She is such a pretty young lady, and is always fun to hear her “chatter” about school, and her friends.  She and Coleson are growing up way too fast.

I went into Brent’s house to see if there was any pecan pie left from last night.  Courtney had made it with fresh pecans from her mom’s yard in Longview, Texas.  I could really get use to that.

I watched part of the Monday night football game between New Orleans and Chicago.  It was a pathetic game from both sides, so I didn’t even finish the first half before I went back out to the motorhome.  Next week will be much better, I am sure.  Denver will be playing.  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment