Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013---Junction City, Oregon


I stand corrected.  It wasn't the head on the Cummins engine in the Country Coach that we are having work done on.  It is the exhaust manifold that needs help.

Our first stop this morning was at Cummins Northwest to order the parts for the repair work.  We took a back road to Coburg, but we had to hunt for Cummins.  They had moved since we were there two years ago.  Their new facility was about a mile from the old one.

From there we went into Springfield to Ben Franklin Crafts.  It is one of my favorite places to shop.  I told Bill it might take me some time to look around.  And I was right!  The thing is, I could have stayed twice as long, and not had enough time.

We ate lunch at Panda Express before driving back to Junction City to rest and relax.  I spent some time visiting with Jodee, Brian's wife.  Also present was Max, their 11 month old Golden Retriever.  He's a handful.

After dinner, I made another Pendleton basket.  I finished the one I started yesterday and worked on another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment