Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18, 2013---Davis Cabinets, Junction City, Oregon


We had a late breakfast and then watched the NASCAR race from Michigan.  There were a lot of cautions so the race took longer than it normally would have.  I spent my “watching the race” time working on baskets.  Bill took a nap during part of it, but he didn’t miss much.  It wasn’t a very exciting race.

Today, we received several text messages with pictures of the new puppy in the family.  He is very cute with lots of fluffy hair.  I’m positive he won’t lack for attention.  Brent said yesterday that he couldn’t have found a better family and I wholeheartedly agree. 

The back of the Honda had become quite messy so I took some time today to clean it out and rearrange it.  We treat it like a storage shed.  It is a handy space to have.  I make really good use of it, but sometime it gets out of control.  It has been that way lately, but now it’s better.

No comments:

Post a Comment