Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28, 2013---Eugene Elks Lodge


I got all of my office “stuff” packed and ready to be stashed away so the cabinet maker will have a clear shot at the space where the new desk/table will be.  It was quite a job.

I went this afternoon for a manicure and pedicure.  It had been a while since I had either one done.  I also had a facial, which was very relaxing.  Danielle, who gave me the facial, said my husband would probably take me somewhere nice for dinner.  I said probably to Burger King.  She thought that was funny.  She had no idea just how funny it actually was, but I didn’t take the time to tell the whole sordid story.

If all goes well, Lori is driving to Eugene tomorrow.  She is taking me back to her place so I will have some extra time with her.  Tucker is coming, too.  He’s riding shotgun, just like on the old stagecoach journeys.

Late tomorrow afternoon we are moving the MH back over to Davis Cabinets in Junction City.  Bill will stay there while I go to California.  He’ll head south when the work is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment