Friday, July 1, 2016

July 1, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



Last night, I lost my balance and fell.  I wasn’t going to mention it until Big Mouth Bill ratted on me to Michelle this morning.  I didn’t have any duct tape handy so I couldn’t tape his “beak” shut.  I lay on the floor for awhile and got over the shock. 

I said if he would just give me a pillow and a blanket, I would stay there for the night.  He said that wouldn’t do and we should try to get me up.  I was able to rearrange my body a bit and we could get me up.  No ambulance needed!

I have some large bruises and one sore finger, but other than that, I’m OK.

I didn’t want to get up this morning, but I forced myself to.  We had several errands to get crossed of the list.  Our last stop was at the new Sprouts Farmers Marker here in Loveland.  It is my favorite place to purchase fruits and vegetables.  Now I don’t have to go to the north side of Fort Collins to shop at their store there.

After lunch and naps we went to Walmart.  Chef Bill was making meatloaf and baked potatoes for dinner and he needed to grocery shop.  Dinner was great, as usual.  Meatloaf is one of his specialties.

While we were eating, rain started to fall.  Not just a few drops like Bill likes to joke about.  It was an honest to goodness rain…1/4 inch reported on the computer.  It continued to rain off and on until bed time.  I really don't know after that because I took my hearing aids out!

No comments:

Post a Comment