Saturday, July 16, 2016


July 16,  2016---Loveland, Colorado

Bill and I went to Walmart this morning.  I was trying to track down an antibiotic for a UTI I have been fighting for a month or more.  With the help of the Walmart Pharmacy, we found it at another Walmart and only had to wait 25 minutes to get it filled.  Of course, I used the "wait time" to shop for clothes...something I usually don't take time to do.

We got home in time for lunch.  Soon afterwards, Michelle and I went to do a few errands.  Our first stop was at McDonald's for tea and Diet Dr. Pepper.  Then we were ready for some serious shopping...at the Habitat Thrift Store.

From there, we went to the bread store and the quilt store.   We went home for much needed naps.

When I got up, I felt as if I had been "drug through a knothole backwards."  (I think that may have been one of my grandmother's saying, but I'm not sure.  She  had lots of "sayings" and if I had written them down, I could've written a book.  Just what I need...another project.)

I felt as if I had a fever and I certainly was walking all wibbly wobbly.   (My saying.)  I sat down on the front seat of the MH and nearly fell off.  Bill was able to catch me before I hit the floor.  

The rest of the evening didn't go much better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment