Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



It was really warm today.  This afternoon, we probably had three drops of rain.  Tonight, we had quite a bit of lightening.  None of this  has been any help to the grass or flowers.  Michelle waters everyday.  I think I heard the flowers whisper “thank you” today.

Bill and I went to the library this morning.  Our only reason for going was to return books I checked out last week.  We are leaving Loveland sometime next week and I wasn’t enjoying either book enough to do a “fast read.” 

I bought a Tony Hillerman book at a garage sale.  “Coyote Waits” is set in the Southwest.  My brother, Jim, who lives in Santa Fe, is an acquaintance of his.  Jim has commented on how much research Mr. Hillerman does for his books.  Although he died in 2008, his books give mystery fans like me lots of pleasure.

Michelle’s next door neighbor had a garage sale today.  Rosemary brought me a Denver Bronco sweatshirt.  It was much appreciated.  She knows how much I like the Broncos.

Bill and I went to Walmart late this afternoon.  I bought a pair of pants and a few groceries.  I love shopping there, when I am feeling well.  And today was a good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment