Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 27, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



Today was a busy, hectic day.  Bill did some errands early this morning before it got too hot.  He checked on two therapy places.  I will call and ask Dr. Dhillon for orders to have the therapy started.  My balance is really bad.  A lot of you have known I am “slightly off balanced” for a long time.  Well, this is different.  It is more serious, sometimes causing me to fall down. 

He also went to see the ReMax Realtor, but the office was closed because everyone was out showing property.  He’ll have to go back tomorrow.

Bill came back to fetch me and we went to several places.  Our main goal was to In-N-Out for lunch.  Yum, yum!  We didn’t get there until about 2:30 and thought the crowd would be gone.  Wrong!  The place was packed.  Lots of people have discovered the best place to get hamburgers and fries.

With very happy tummies, we “fed” the Honda at Sam’s Club before going home.  I took a short nap before we went to see Todd and Bonnie.  He had a very rough night, falling several times.  They have several days until the long trek back to Oregon begins.

It is late and I’m tired so I will just say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment