Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



Bill had an early morning meeting at a donut shop, so he brought my  “breakfast” home with him.  Yum, yum!!!

I had commented yesterday (in a moment of weakness I’m sure) that I wanted to walk this morning.  Unfortunately, it had already started getting hot by the time we headed out the door.  I was able to go further than the last walk, and I tried, very hard, not to drag my feet.  I did OK in that respect, but by the time we got back home, I was hot and really tired. 

I took a two hour nap so I missed lunch.  I have to rethink my schedule so I don’t do that again.  Some of you who remember me from “back in the good old days” might think it wouldn’t hurt me to miss a meal, but since I have had so many health issues in the last few years, I’m at my lowest weight for awhile.

We visited with Todd and Bonnie this afternoon.  Bill helped Todd install screens on two doors.  They spent quite a lot of time in Todd’s workshop.  I think it was the part of the project they both liked best.

Bill and I went to a fish place for dinner.  Neither of us was particularly impressed, and seemed to suffer from the fried food.  I took the batter off part of my fish.  The fish was very bland without the batter.  If I ever start cooking again, I will have to do some recipe hunting.  Maybe Pioneer Woman can help me.  However, that is a long time away, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment