Thursday, April 7, 2016

April 7, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona


This morning, I started trying to do our taxes on TurboTax.  I couldn’t remember the password.  I tried lots of things.  Nothing worked.  We went to Sam’s Club to get the 2016 version of the program.  I couldn’t get it to cooperate, either. 

Finally, I resorted to help from the “big guys” at TurboTax.  I spent about an hour on the phone.  The young lady was very patient, but we had a hard time getting the password to work, even the new ones.  When we hung up, we thought everything was A OK.  I was unable to get the password to work on my own.

I may call TurboTax again in the morning, or I may go a different route with another preparer.  We’ll see how things go tomorrow.  I am discouraged and running out of time!

But it wasn’t a complete waste of our time.  Sam’s Club is just across the parking lot from In-N-Out.  Guess where we ate lunch? 

It wasn’t as hot today as it has been the last few days, but we still needed the air conditioner.  Bill said early this morning we had a 20” rain…20 inches between drops!  As we were coming home from Sam’s, we had some drop of moisture on the windshield, but it didn’t amount to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment