Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



We had a somewhat lazy morning.  I had a doctor’s appointment at 1:20. 

This was a followup on some lab work done to try to discover the cause of my fatigue.  As usual, nothing showed up.  I’ll go back in the fall for more tests.  “Same song, second verse, could be better but it could be worse!”

After the appointment, we went to check on Todd.  He had some physical therapy earlier and was very tired.  He kept going to sleep sitting up in his chair.  When the PT came to take him for another session, we left to check on Ardene. 

She was waiting for her dismissal paperwork.  She and her Bill were both very excited.  She will have a Home Health Nurse to come to their house to continue her IV antibiotic program.

We left to eat at Arby’s on the way home.  I was really hungry by then.  After eating, I felt good enough to look at a house for sale.  I haven’t felt as good as yesterday, but I didn’t do any “face plants,” or anything like that.  Just the usual fatigue.

It was warm today so I tried to nap in front of a fan.  I never did go to sleep…not because of the heat.  I just couldn’t put my mind in Park.

Bonnie and the pups came at about 5:00.  They were so excited to be at our house.  Bill was vacuuming the bedroom and they were afraid to go back there with all that noise.  They have become very attached to Bill, because he is their new “gravy train.”  He usually walks to their house and has a routine for the treats.

Brent flew back to Jackson this afternoon.  He said Willie put on quite a “tail wagging show” when he saw Brent.

No comments:

Post a Comment