Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 5, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



Happy Birthday, Courtney.  Since you are way up north, I hope you can feel the vibes from way down here in Arizona. 

It was so good to be able to talk to Courtney to wish her Happy Birthday.  She and Brent love to cook together.  They are both creative.  Well, a new problem has arisen.  The kitchen in her apartment is smaller.  That’s not surprising, but Bill and I have encountered the same thing in our motorhomes and we have adjusted and thrived.  They will, too, each time Brent goes north for a visit.

BilI and I went for a walk this morning.  I was able to go further than I did yesterday.  That’s my goal…to increase the distance everyday, even if just a little bit.

I got my hair cut today.  I am really glad to have found someone who can cut my “sprigs” well.  I will see her once more before we leave the area, probably in mid-May.

We went to Burger King for lunch.  We’ve lost our taste for the place.  I know we have been spoiled by having In-N-Out so handy.  We will miss it when we leave this part of the country, but it will be something to look forward to next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment