Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 11, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



This was a very busy day for me.  Michelle, Meredith, and I went to Berthod to a city wide garage sale.  It sounded much better than it actually was.  Not a lot of people took part. 

We finally went to the Habitat for Humanity Thrift Store and shopped.  Meredith and Michelle each bought a pair of shorts.  I bought a white blouse, a book on Golden Retrievers, and three plastic storage containers.  That was the extent of our shopping.  We went back to Loveland, bought Arby’s sandwiches for lunch, and took them back to the MH to eat.

I really needed a nap after all that bargain chasing.  I slept for about two hours.  I felt refreshed when I got up.

Meredith invited us to a cookout.  She made really good hamburgers.  There were brownies and ice cream for dessert.  I had raspberry sherbet because of my special diet.  It was good and all I needed to have.

When I got home, I wanted and needed a nap, but my “keeper” aka Bill kept reminding me of my blog that needed to be written!

No comments:

Post a Comment