Friday, June 17, 2016

June 17, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



Bill and I were able to get a couple of errands out of the way today.  We went to the Habitat Thrift Store for two things…lawn chairs…I want to be able to recline and take a nap in the yard.  We have had no luck finding anything suitable.  In Yuma, in November, the market opens and there are always several vendors selling chairs.  I wanted to get some to leave here, but it looks as if I will have to wait.  It seems that I’m not long on patience these days.

We have also been looking for a birdhouse to hang on Michelle’s porch.  No luck on that search, either.  If I had my radial arm saw here and felt better, I would make one.  That’s not going to happen.

Meredith came for dinner tonight.  The dogs came, also.  Hapa stayed at my feet the entire time.  She makes an excellent foot warmer.

Meredith, Michelle, and Bill plan to do some painting this weekend.  Unfortunately, I’m not much help with that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment