Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 21, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



Happy first day of summer.  It seems as if it took a long time getting here.

I didn’t get much sleep last night, so this morning I was kind of drug out feeling.  We had planned on going places with Jim and Peggy.  I didn’t feel like going so I sent Bill without me.

They went motorhome looking.  All of us are in the market for something smaller, since it doesn’t seem like we will live in ours full time much longer.  We have some major decisions to make at this  time in our lives.

When they got back, we visited for about an hour.  Jim and Peggy drive back to Santa Fe tomorrow.

Michelle, Connor, Bill and I went to Costco for supper and to do just a little bit of shopping.  I was feeling weak, but enjoyed the drive north.  We didn’t come home on the Interstate, but took some interesting back roads.  That’s our favorite kind of traveling.

Meredith, Joey, and Hapa came just as we got home.  They spent some time in the backyard, and then came to the MH for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment