Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 14, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



Even though I didn’t get as much rest last night as I had hoped for, I have felt better for most of the day.  I was able to walk unassisted most places in the motorhome.  That is certainly an improvement
from yesterday.

At 11:00, we went to see the audiologist.  What we had thought would be a 20 minute visit turned into an hour session.  I guess it was worth the time because when we left the office, both aids worked.  And neither one of then fell out or quit working as long as I had them in.

We went to McDonald’s for lunch before going to Ace Hardware for a few supplies for Bill.  I looked for deck chairs before spotting some interesting bright colored bowls.  I may have to go back to take another look.

I took a long nap when we got home.  The next thing I knew, Joey had jumped up on the bed to see if I wanted to go out in the yard to play.  Of course, my answer was “yes.”  They use so much energy chasing tennis balls.  I wish they could transfer some of the energy to me.

Michelle got some gluten-free flour today and made a pizza for me.  It all fit in my diet, which I will be on for at least 2 1/2 more weeks.  The doctor is trying to discover what is the cause of my intestinal upsets.  So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment