Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 28, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



After a rather slow start to the day, I got in gear, got dressed, and we went to Costco.  Bill and I both liked the lawn chairs we got for Meredith and Michelle.  We decided we wanted to have the same kind, so we got two more at Costco.  Yuma doesn’t have a Costco, so we’ll just haul them back with us.

Bill talked to Bonnie today to get a report on Todd.  He has had several rough days, but was better today.  That’s the same kind of pattern I usually have.

After leaving Costco, we went by Sonic to get lunch.  When I finished eating, I was going for a nap.  I asked Bill to get me up between 2:00 and 2:30.  He did, but said it was so hot, I might just want to rest in front of the fan longer.  Of course, it didn’t take much time to talk me in to that plan.

Meredith and the pups came at about 5:00, so I went to the backyard to sit and enjoy their company.  We stayed out enjoying ourselves until a thunder storm rolled through.  It was more noise than anything.  Bill said he counted six drops of rain on the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment