Saturday, June 18, 2016

June 18, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado


At midmorning, Bill moved the motorhome out of its spot in the driveway so he could take it to dump the holding tanks.  I was in bed taking my morning nap.  I slept most of the time we were gone. 

The diesel can really help me sleep.  I didn’t wake up even when he turned off the engine at the dump station or when he stopped to fill the fuel tank with diesel.  I snoozed through the whole thing.

Not long after we got back home, Michelle and I did some running around.  Our first stop was at Hobby Lobby.  I was able to conclude my search for a birdhouse.  Now I just need to find time and energy to paint it.  That job may go to one of the boys when they get home from Oregon.

Our next stop was at the Habitat Thrift Store.  We bought several flower pots…actually they are for cactus when we get back to Yuma.  Yes!  Just a few more things to drag around with us when we head west.  But it is what it is!

We went back home, collected Bill, and went to Cracker Barrel for dinner.  It was good and we brought home enough for Monday night’s dinner.

Bill washed two cars when we got home.  It was still a rather hot day by then, but I don’t think he suffered too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment