Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011

Today was an very busy day for us.  Bill worked on the motorhome while I went for an adjustment on my left hip.  It is much better since I started going to Dr. Caponio.  The bursitis in my left thigh is much better, too.  

Dr. Caponio is an interesting young man.  Since he was a little boy he has loved Superman.  There is memorabilia all over his office.  To top it all off, by the time he had reached his teenage years he looked like Dean Cain who played Superman in the original TV series.  Of course, his high school nickname was Superman.  He was also on the US bobsled team and has medals and pictures in his office.  I commented on them and he said most of his trophies and other awards are in a trophy room at his dad’s house.  There are certainly a lot of interesting people in this big world.  And to top it all off, he is a good chiropractor.  I feel fortunate that Lori found him, not only for her aches and pains, but mine as well. 

After leaving there I had several errands to do.  Unfortunately, I wasn’t very successful so I went home.  Bill drove me around to a few more places before taking me to a doctor appointment.

With that out of the way, we sat about to find a cache for today.  After a DNF and a couple of hides that we couldn’t even get close to, we found one in the Fuddrucker’s parking lot.  Also in the lot were seven or eight police cars with K-9 Unit on the side.  Just as we were replacing the cache container, the policemen started back to their cars.  I talked to one of them about his dog, where it was trained, what the dog’s specialty was, and things like that.  I was extremely interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment