Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011

Brent cooked a really good breakfast late this morning...sausage, eggs, and fried potatoes.  I was in charge of the toast!  You know that several years ago I convinced Bill that toast is a hot meal.  I had no problem "cooking" my part of our brunch.  It was all very yummy!

Well fortified, we set about doing some housecleaning tasks.  We also watched the last NASCAR race of the season.  I was disappointed with the results of the championship, but the race to the chase (the last 10 races of the season) was the best since we've been watching the sport. No one ran away with the title.  It was a contest until the very last lap.

Tonight we watched the Philadelphia Eagles play against the NY Giants.  I've watched a whole lot of football this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment