Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

It was another cold one this morning, but the clear, blue sky cheered us considerably.  While I finished a couple of chores inside, Bill worked on the outside of the coach.  It was in desperate need of some TLC.

After “forcing” ourselves to go to Burger King for lunch and going to the bank, we went to Concord to hunt for a couple of caches.  One was very hard to find.  As we were thinking about calling it a DNF, I spotted it.  Yippy, Skippy!

On the way back home, I coerced Bill into taking me to JoAnn Fabric and Crafts for some beading supplies that I needed for my current project.  While I was in the store Bill sat in the car and watched California drivers trying to annihilate each other by running red lights and failing to stop at stop signs.  

It gets dark fairly early now so I stayed inside and worked on my project...a red, white, and blue necklace.  It was a relatively quick one to make.  I was able to finish before bedtime.  It has been a while since I’ve done any beading and it was a relaxing way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment