Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24, 2011

November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! 

You know that my family and I have many, many things to be thankful for.  Actually, they are much too numerous to list here.  We count our blessings on a daily basis.  And when we see someone who is less fortunate than we have been, for whatever reason, we do a “blessings check.”

Today, however, when my personal guru, JP, was able to get my MAC on the Internet via Brent’s router, I added something new to my thankful list.  I have had to use a PC to send my blog for the last week.  I promise, a PC and I are not a good combo.  So, thanks, JP, and thanks, Coleson, for generously sharing your much maligned PC with me for the last week.

And speaking of Coleson, Happy Birthday!  Thirteen years ago you were born into our family, and already you are a teenager.  Yikes!  Oh, how the years have flown by!

We went to a pot luck Thanksgiving dinner at Amy and Mike’s. There were five families with three generations each.  It was quite a gathering with food for at least twice that many people.  It was truly a feast.

We ended the day singing “Happy Birthday” to Coleson.

1 comment: