Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011

I slept very late this morning.  After the tiring day I had yesterday I really needed a good rest, and I got it.

Brent's Internet setup on his PC will not let my MAC get on line.  How rude is that?  If my journal looks different, or if I have mistakes or incorrect spelling it is because I am using a different computer, and a PC at that.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

We made a trip to the grocery store before Coleson and Sara came home on the bus.  Later, Brent, Sara and I went to Hobby Lobby.  Those were our only two outings of the day.

After dinner, Sara and I baked cookies.  Before you become too impressed by that bit of news or send me positive compliments on my culinary efforts, let me add...refrigerated cookie dough is just about the best thing to come down the pike since sliced bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment