Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5, 2011

November 5, 2011

It was colder today and not much sun.  We had gotten spoiled by the great weather of the past few weeks.

Our geocaching adventures today took us to the Pachaco area, west of Concord.  We found two and were searching for a third one when I decided I couldn’t take the cold for much longer.  I know I’m a pansy, but it is what it is.

Lori’s bowling group hosted a reunion of area bowlers from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.  It was well attended...about 70 bowlers.  It was fun seeing old friendships reconnect.  Some of those people can still bowl really well.  Strike after strike after strike!  Wow!

Just as we got back to the MH rain started to fall.  It continued most of the evening.  And of course, I was really cold.  We have a catalytic heater that Natalia dubbed our fireplace years ago.   Well, I spent much of this evening sitting in front of the “fireplace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment