Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011

Back to the chiropractor and then out on the caching trail this morning.  It seems as if most of our days start like that.  It may be boring for you to read, but it isn’t boring for us.  Hang in there!

The next two weeks will be different.  I fly to Mississippi tomorrow.  Brent hasn’t told Sara and Coleson that I’m coming.  They would drive him crazy waiting for me to get there.  I told Brent he could tell Willie, his Golden Retriever.  I’m sure he can keep a secret.

After I have been there for several days, Lori, JP, and Natalia are flying in.  That’s a secret, too.  We should be rocking the house for about five days they are there.  I’ll leave a few days later.

Can you tell that I am really excited about going?  

No comments:

Post a Comment