Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012

We decided to “cook” breakfast this morning...scrambled eggs with bacon, hash browns, toast, and juice.  When Brent took the cover off the stove, he asked Bill, “How long has it been since this bad boy was used?”  Bill couldn’t remember!!!!  Brent thought they should pray over it before they turned on the gas.  What a couple of clowns!!!

After our feast, Brent and the kids went out to Pensacola Beach for some white sand and surf time.  I chose to take the time off and clean out some of the clutter.  It was a hard choice to make, but I also felt that my poor old body needed some rest.  We have been going full tilt since we got here, and “The old gray mare she ain’t what she used to be, many long years ago.”  Some of you might want to sing along!

When the beach group got back and people had napped or rested and snacked or ate leftovers for dinner, we rented a movie, The Big Year.  I only had seen one of the birds that they were looking for...the blue footed booby.  I took a picture of it in Mazatlan,  not knowing it was rare.  I just thought it was interesting with those bright blue feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment