Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012

Brent fixed biscuits and sausage gravy for brunch.  It was really a great treat.  Brent is such a good cook.  Yummy for my tummy!

It’s fine weather today in Mississippi.  It looked like a great day to cache, so in the afternoon, Brent, Coleson, and I set out to see if we could find some geocaches to log.

The first one we found was one that we have looked for before.  This time we were successful, thanks to Coleson.  From there, we drove several miles to a cache hidden at a water tower.  The last conquest for the afternoon took us on a path into the woods.  Once again Coleson came through for us. 

The sun was setting when we decided it was time to call it quits for the day.  

I finished a couple of beading projects this evening, so I felt as if I accomplished something for the good of the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment