Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 8, 2012

March 8, 2012

Today I started “Willie proofing” the motorhome.  Saturday morning we are all heading for Florida...Pensacola to be exact.  We may not stay there the entire week of Spring Break, but that is where we plan to start.

Willie is a good traveler, but his tail is lethal.  One wag can do a lot of damage, especially to the things on the dashboard and the computer cabinet of our house.  Because he is such a happy dog his tail wags most of the time.

Brent and I went out to lunch before going grocery shopping for our trip.  I think we bought enough to feed an army...er...air force.

I spent part of the afternoon getting our tax information finished.  When we get back from Florida, I will try to get things ready to file, with the help of Turbo Tax.

At 9:30 tonight it started to rain, really hard.  Hopefully it will go away by Saturday.  Bill prefers to drive on dry roads, if he has a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment