Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012

At 9:30 this morning I drove to Ridgeland to get a “permanent.” I know it is only “temporary,” but I really did need it.  Usually, the process takes two hours or less.  Today it took nearly three hours total.  The problem seemed to be a lack of organization.  “The jury is out” on how well it was done until I see how “temporary” it is.

On the way home I went by to see my friend, Debbie.  On of her daughters, Kreatha, was there.  We had a good visit.  She showed some of the gem stones that she has “panned” for.  She had an  variety of stones.  Along with it went an amazing amount of knowledge about what she has found.  It was fun to talk to her.

Debbie’s musician son came by.  It was good to meet him.  I have heard his CD that he recorded several months ago.  I have been following his career via his parents.  It was good to put a face with the music.

I tried to do more on our taxes this afternoon.  I need HELP!!!!  I don’t think I will run away from home and become a CPA anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment