Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012

Brent and I had an errand to do on the west side of I-55, so we went to Cool Al’s for lunch.

Cool Al’s is an interesting place.  It has great fool and, as Brent says, we’ve never gotten sick from eating there.  I wonder, every time I walk through the front door, how they can possibly  pass a Health Department inspection.  I always feel as if I am sticking to the floor when I go in.  I won’t even attempt to describe the hallway to the restroom or the restroom itself.  There weren’t enough words in my Thesaurus to begin to describe the conditions.

Why eat there, you ask?  Well, the food is great!  It is all cooked fresh.  It isn’t a fast food place and usually takes about 20 minutes to get served.

Brent and I both have “strong stomachs,” not giving too much thought as to what’s on the floor or in the corners. The place is always busy when we go there, so there must be lots of people with our fortitude.

When we finished we drove to Ridgeland, the next town north, so I could get an appointment for a permanent.  I’ll be able to do that next Tuesday.  Yea!

We spent quite a bit of time today watching the college basketball playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment