Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012

I got up early to work on our taxes for 2011.  I have been somewhat confused with Turbo Tax.  Michelle is familiar with the program and she was able to help me.  We worked for an hour before I “cried uncle” and gave up, temporarily.  I will work on my own for awhile and then get back with her to finish up.

Bill, Brent, and I did some running around today.  We started out with lunch at a Mexican restaurant, then went to Cummins for filters for the motorhome and by the Water Department so Brent could pay his bill.  While I went to the chiropractor they went to Lowe’s.  Before returning home Brent took us to see a restaurant that a friend is opening.

The rest of my day was spent working on taxes, plus watching Dancing with the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment