Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012

No rain in the forecast for today, but it was cold.  I was bundled up most of the day.  

Sara had spent the night at a friend’s house and we picked her up at noon.  Coleson was playing with a neighbor kid so when we went to get Sara he didn’t want to go.  We let Grandpa pick out a place to eat lunch.  He chose shrimp so we went to Penn’s.  Their food is good.  We all got shrimp, in one form or another.  It was really good.

Once we were back home, I worked on our taxes.  After I was thoroughly depressed, I decided it was time for some fun.  I started a beading project.  That’s always relaxing to me.

Brent’s neighbor and family came for dinner.  Afterwards, the adults played a board game called Logo.  It was a lot of fun.  Wesley and Robyn won, but we all enjoyed it so much that I think we were all winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment