Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1, 2014---Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, California


We stayed home all day today.  I needed time to get some things accomplished.  Last night, I made a list of eight jobs I have been wanting to get done.

One of the big things on my list was to clean out our old file cabinet.  It took me about two hours to finish the job.  If we have a calm day, we’ll burn things we don’t want to put in a dumpster.

By tonight, I had marked all 8 things off the paper.  It’s a good feeling to have a productive day.  

I worked on a basket tonight, but had trouble getting it started.  I made one using the same method several years ago, but I can’t remember how I did it.  I should of written it down, but that would be too easy and too smart.  Now I’m struggling.

Our walk before dinner was even shorter than last night’s walk...15 minutes.  At that rate, we’ll be in the negative column by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment