Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 4, 2014---Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, California


We stayed home all day.  I worked on two of my many projects and napped.  Bill cleaned the windshield of the motorhome and napped.

That’s about it for the day, except...

I have a news flash.  We have a mouse in our house.  Yes, tonight we saw a “Jerry.”  And since we don’t have a “Tom,” as in Tom and Jerry, we’ll have to catch the little critter ourselves.  The Great Mouse Hunter will be at work again.  That will involve going into town tomorrow and purchasing traps.

The little brown mouse probably thought, “These people picked up a hitch hiker not long ago, so I might as well jump on board.  I hear their next stop is Las Vegas.  Now’s my chance to go to Sin City.”

We’ll see about that, little fellow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment