Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


Joey has a different way of cheering for the Broncos.  This is proof!



Our friend, Sheila, reminded me that her daughter, Debbie, belongs in our “Deaf In One Ear” club.  She was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma and is now permanently deaf on one side, and I think it is the left ear, also.

My right leg has been hurting since we were in Lone Pine.  Then with the hearing in my left ear going all of a sudden, things were beginning to look grim.  An interesting thing has happened, though.  Since I started on the steroid medicine, my leg has gotten much better.  Go figure!

I was able to sleep last night, thanks to Tylenol PM.  We'll see how tonight goes.  Bill and I are both very eager to get the Rx finished and go back for a recheck...one more week to go.

The weather here in Colorado has been very nice.  Perhaps in a few days I will feel like doing some geocaching.  There are so many things hidden in this area.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment