Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


I spent the morning doing office type work.  With the traveling and not feeling well, I have really gotten behind.  Our printer has been being finicky lately.  

A couple of days ago, I tried to use Michelle’s wireless printer in her office.  We use her Internet out here in the motorhome, but I hadn’t been able to make the printer connection.  Today I was successful.  So I decided to try our printer again.  I was successful there, also!

Sometimes, technology nearly wears me out!

As we finished our noontime meal, we were watching a recorded program...probably a Western.  I’m not sure, because I kept nodding off.  Finally Bill sent me for a nap.  And it was a long one.

We were very excited tonight because the Oregon Ducks were playing the Cal Bears.  That was a treat for a Friday night.  At least four of us were wearing our Ducks t-shirts.  Go, Durks!  Go!  And they did!  It was a great way to end the day.  59-41  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment