Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 22, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This morning, Bill and I went to the library.  I had a book coming from another library and it was waiting for me.  While I was taking care of my business, Bill went to City Hall on an errand for Meredith.

This sculpture is called "Over Due" and their books are in their  wagon.
From there we went to check out the Senior Center.  Both of us weren’t very impressed by their program.  The facility was nice, large, and very clean.  We’ll check it out another time to see if we get a different feeling about it.  That type of thing just might not be for us.

We went to Sam’s Club for lunch and then back home for naps.  I was more tired today, so a nap was good.  Last night wasn’t a good night for sleeping for me.  Seems like I have an “up” day and then a “down” one.  If the pattern continues, tomorrow will be 
A-OK.

It was cloudy most of the day today, but not even a teaspoon of rain.  Shucks!  The area could use some moisture.  By this time last year, Loveland had snow on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment