Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7, 2014---Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, California

This looks like spikes on a dragon's back!























We went further into the Alabama Hills than where our “house” is parked.  Our purpose was goecaching.  Before it was lunchtime, we had found four caches.  They all involved climbing up in the rocks.  Some of them were really tough hikes.  We found one of them at the place where Randolph Scott hid to catch the bad guys in The Tall T, one of our favorite films.

When we got home from getting my prescriptions in Lone Pine, I had to rest for awhile.  I was really tired from all that climbing up and down.  And Old Tex was tired from helping me over some of the really tough places.

When I first started introducing the dogs in our family, I began with the smallest one, Maddie.  That order of introduction became a problem when it came to Hapa and Joey.  Not having a coin to flip to help me in making the decision, I flipped a piece of Kibble.  Joey won!  That’s as it should be, because he was first one to come into Meredith and Dwaine’s little family.


 Stay tuned!  Tomorrow will be Joey's turn to be in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment