Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014---Cedar City, Utah to Evanston, Wyoming


We were on the move by 7:00...Super Driver at the wheel and me in bed asleep.  Ah, life is good.  Our goal was to make it to Midvale in time for a late lunch at In-N-Out.  And it was in a great location...Walmart parking lot, across small bridge over a clear stream and a waterfall, and we were at In-N-Out!  That’s my kind of place.  But I wouldn’t want to live in Midvale.

It will probably be our last chance to eat at our favorite burger place until December.  We’ll be on our way to Brent’s for Christmas and will go through Fort Worth.

We missed the marker at the state line of Wyoming, so we didn’t celebrate until mile marker 1.  Honk, honk! Yahoo!
This is a Wyoming "fixer upper."  Anyone interested?

After fueling at Flying J, we went to Walmart to park for the night.  While Bill rested, I went in to do some shopping.  After an hour, I was really tired.  Bill came in and helped me finish shopping, and walked me to the car.  I was so tired he had to shove me up the stairs.  He said he hoped nobody was making a video of the whole thing.  I said I was being pushed up the steps.  He was the one who would be in the spotlight.

Our mileage for today was 327.  Our In-N-Out count stands at 23 for 2014!  Or is it 24.  I may have lost count!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bill and Raymonda,
    Another set of great post of your travels and nice pictures. We've added the film fest to our list of things to do in the future.

    Congrats on your 24th In and Out. Let me see, In & Out, Burger King, and Mickey Ds.... My kind of food. We have yet to figure out what wrong with a quick burger... Seem balanced to me... Carbs, protein, veg, grains,... All good stuff. And a little of ketchup and it's nearly as balance as a pizza!

    Be safe and keep honking at the state boarders.

    Steve and Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we'll see you in Lone Pine someday! That would be fun.
    Raymonda

    ReplyDelete