Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


This turned into a productive day for me.  When I got up this morning, our beautiful new desk looked more like a garbage heap than a desk.  It was piled high.  Kind of like a mountain.

I set about to file things that needed to be filed, sent some things to the “round file,” and finished a shell project for Meredith.  After all that was taken care of and we had eaten lunch, I got my sewing machine out and worked on a project.  I was pleased with my progress.  When I am finished with the aforementioned object, I will send a picture of it...in probably two months or so.  I still have a long way to go.

Michelle and I went to get pizza for dinner...Tuesday night special, $10 pizzas, any size, any toppings.  We had a feast!  Meredith came just before we were finished and ate a slice, also.

Meredith and the pups came to the motorhome afterwards.  She was helping me with some of my photos for my blog.  Willie’s introduction to the readers of my blog...all 16 of you, sometimes...will be coming soon.  

Before Bill went to bed, he pulled the slide in.  We were having a little rain.  Notice the key word...little.  We might have had a teaspoon of moisture, at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment