Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 19, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


I had a picture of Joey, but it may have to wait until tomorrow to go through.  We were watching the bronco game and his type of cheering was taking the stuffing out of his blanket.  I got a great picture!

I apologize for not getting things right.  I got very little sleep last night.  That's one of the side effects of Prednisone.  When Matthew heard I was on a steroid, he wanted to know if it was the kind that would make me strong.  I said if I knocked his lights out in the next few days, we would know the answer was "yes."  We both got a chuckle out of that!

Our beloved Broncos beat the San Francisco 49ers 42-17 .  The best part of the game was when Peyton Manning threw touchdown pass #509 of his career, breaking the previous record.  Very exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment