Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado


The insurance adjuster came this morning.  Now we play the waiting game.  Hopefully, by Friday, we will have some word from the company.  Then, we have to take the coach to the “fix it” shop so they can order the parts, etc.  Then................

Bill and I went to a new primary care doctor this afternoon.  It is the same one that Meredith and Michelle go to.  We both felt comfortable with him.  He listened to what we had to say about our concerns and he didn’t rush us.

We both had lab work done and will get the results in a few days.

Because I only had three hours sleep last night, I was really tired today.  I did have the energy this morning to make a Jello salad that both Michelle and I like...lime gelatin, celery, pecans, pineapple, cottage cheese, and Cool Whip.  I seem to make a big mess when I concoct it, but it really tasted good.

Michelle made chicken wraps for dinner.  It is something she duplicated from Costco’s Deli...one of our favorites.  Yummy, yummy!  On the tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment