Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 18, 2014---Michelle’s in Loveland, Colorado



This was a busy day for some of us.  Bill got us off to a good start with a big breakfast.  As usual, it was wonderful.  Meredith came so she, Michelle, and I could go to the library.

Loveland has a really nice library.  Two years ago it was enlarged considerably.  When other places are cutting services or closing completely, the Loveland Library is thriving.  The community really supports it.

Loveland is an artistic community.  There are three special areas of interest...bronze sculptures, decorated hearts in front of business, and electrical junction boxes painted with various scenes.  Tonight, I will feature two of my favorites sculptures located at the library.
This little girl, reading the "C" page to her cat, is in the entry hall of the library.
I love this one of a boy, using his dog as a pillow, while reading a book.
After returning home and eating lunch, Michelle and I went on a few more errands...Joanne Fabrics, Sally’s Beauty Supply, and a kitchen shop.  Our final stop of the day was at Sam’s Club.

At home, I kept working on a craft project until dinner time.  Michelle and Ron grilled hamburgers and made French fries.  Happy tummies for everyone!

Our evening’s entertainment was watching the Oregon Ducks trounce Washington, 45-20.  I’m sure the fact that I wore an Oregon t-shirt must of been a contributing factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment