Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 11, 2015--Michelle’s House, Loveland, Colorado



We had a visiting nurse coming today to assesses any special needs I might have to hurry my recovery efforts.  I have also been assigned a physical therapy person.  It should be interesting to see what he has to say.

I seemed much weaker today that I have been for the last few days.  Maybe “David” will get me going in the right direction.  I want to get all of these problems going in the right way.  We have a lot of work ahead of us.  I need to make some progress in the right direction, and sustain it.  Seems I take one step forward and two backwards.

It was colder today than it has been, so I have been wrapped in a blanket a lot of the day.  We are both missing the warm Arizona weather that we usually have at this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment