Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015--Michelle’s Snowy House in Loveland, Colorado


February 16, 2015--Michelle’s Snowy House in Loveland, Colorado

We had more snow during the night.  It was so beautiful when we got up.  At least, I thought it was.  Bill and I have different ideas about snow.

David, the PT, came and he really gave me a workout.  When he left I was really tired, but I couldn’t take time for a nap.  I had an appointment with Dr. Huneycutt.  As if I didn’t have enough going on in my life right now, I now have a UTI.  Dr. H said it was a good thing I came in, because it is a more serious infection than I usually have.  Yup! Let’s do everything up to the max!

We had several more hours of snow this afternoon.  Sometimes, it was big fluffy flakes, sometimes balls of snow looking more like styrofoam from a “beanbag chair” than snow.  The driveway was covered in ice by the tine we went home.

I spent the evening inside Michelle’s house enjoying the fire in the fireplace.  It was so cozy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment