Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 25, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.

I had a relaxing morning.  Not much happening. The dark clouds came and went, threatening of snow.  

Not long after noon, David came.  Lindsey had been here doing her nurse things...blood pressure, temperature...things like that.  David made me do all kind of strengthening exercises.  Lori was watching and said most of the moves are yoga moves.

By the time David left it was snowing very hard.  And then the snow stopped.  Rats!  But before too long, the snow was falling really hard again.

Michelle built a fire in the fireplace and I sat, getting warm and watching the snow come down really, really hard.  By the time I went back out to the motorhome, the snow was beginning to pile up.  It was so pretty. 

I forgot to report yesterday, that as I sat by the fireplace, I held Natalia’s litttle hedgehog.  He is so cute, but a bit nervous.  It was fun to play with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment