Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 12, 2015--Michelle’s House, Loveland, Colorado


February 12, 2015--Michelle’s House, Loveland, Colorado

Every time I would get out of the hospital in Mississippi, I would tell Bill I needed to get my hair cut, but before I could make an appointment I would end up back in the hospital.  If Halloween was approaching I would’ve been OK, but it wasn’t and I didn’t want to keep looking like Christopher Lloyd for several months.

I tried to find out if a remake of “Back to the Future” was in the works because I wanted to apply for the job.  No luck, so I got my hair fixed this morning.  Yippy Skippy!  

It amazes me how things like that can tire me out, but they do.  I took a long nap when we got home.

The weather today was beautiful.  No sign of snow.  It was way more like Spring than Winter.

Meredith and the pups came this afternoon.  It is always good to have company, especially those three.

No comments:

Post a Comment