Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15, 2015---Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado


Michelle made biscuits and gravy for Sunday morning breakfast.  It was a real treat.

At a little bit after 12:00,  snow started to fall...big fat fluffy flakes.  It was a treat to watch it snow.  By mid afternoon it had stopped, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Meredith, Joey, and Hapa came for a visit.  That as a good dose of “get well medicine” for me.  I really do enjoy having them around.

I have lost quite a bit of weight during my 35 days in the hospital.  Michelle is cooking great meals and I am beginning to get my appetite back, slowly!  It has been good to be here parked at her house and have the benefit of all her good meals.  But, Brent. so far she hasn’t fixed liver and onions.  What’s the deal.

Some where along the way since all the sickness, I have completely forgotten how to do some things.  The main thing that I can’t remember is how to do is send photos in my log.  Hang in there.  Hopefully, it will come back to me.

Another thing is spell checking so please don’t grade my ramblings too carefully!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raymonda,

    Glad you are getting better each day.

    Snow? What is snow? In Gilroy we are enjoying an early spring with sunny, warm days. We seem to be stuck at mid 70 degrees in the day. The trees are coming out of their short Dormant nap.





    Looking forward to meeting on the road this year.

    Steve and Jean

    ReplyDelete