Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 28, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.


This morning, Lori, Meredith, Michelle, Connor, Natalia, and I went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  It is one of our favorite places to eat.  There isn’t one in Lori’s area, in fact on the whole West Coast.  So, eating there is always on their “list.”

We all ordered different things an ended up sharing.  I ordered biscuits and gravy, but I also ate part of Natalia’s pancake, and a piece of Michelle’s and Meredith’s bacon.  They shared a breakfast plate and still had enough to share with some of the rest of us.  We all left with happy tummies plus two take home boxes for extra biscuits and a pancake for Joey, who was waiting patiently in the car.

The group went different directions when we left the restaurant.  Our group went to the library.  When we got home, I was really tired and took a three hour nap.  That was what I needed while others took the dogs for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment